Wednesday

Beauty Secrets! The Evolution Of Cosmetics






Everytime I order from this company, I can hardly wait for the package to arrive. Once I truly stalked the UPS man around my neighborhood, waiting for him to finally (hopefully) get my house. Perhaps you have been there-done that, waiting for that special something. But have you ever gotten caught being ya crazy self?! When I noticed his truck starting to get closer, I quickly drove back and waited "patiently". When he rolled into the driveway *finally!* he hops out of his seat & simply says to me, "Next time, you can just drive up and ask me for the package......"

 (BLUSH) It's true.

But hey. I do it for the love of the game.To me, there is nothing more fun & more admitting to a feeling of achieving simple change, than getting some pretty new lipgloss, or some yummy body lotion that you could definitly eat. That little feeling is "the underglow"....'Cause nobody knows, but you. ;) After years of testing a zillion organic cosmetics, 100% Pure wins my heart.

So with all that being said, I am superexcited to be extending these gorgeous cosmetics locally in Michigan, via an online catalog for Fall 2012! Products will be available for pick-up locally in Midland MI, with the option for cosmetic consultation, at the Body Aesthetics studio. I have lots of interesting info to share with you about each of these simple little treasures, so keep an eye out for little tids n' bits, tips n' tricks.....

I can hardly wait............... ;)
xx! Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment